THE HEALTH AND SAFETY TASK FORCE
CURRENT COVID RISK LEVEL
Based on data from CDC, the COVID risk level for our area is LOW.
For our in-person indoor Sunday services, here is what to expect:
- Masks are optional and will be available if needed. People may choose to mask at any time.
- Up to date vaccinations, including boosters, are recommended.
- Seating allows for physical distancing if preferred.
- Coffee and conversation indoors after the service are OK.
- Congregational singing is OK.
- Anyone who has cold-like symptoms or has been recently exposed to COVID-19 should test and stay home if your test is positive.
- Anyone may choose to join the service online.
- Anyone may wear a mask at any time for added protection against COVID-19. The higher the COVID level in the community, the more important it is to wear a mask indoors when around others. Recommended Masks: N95, KN95, KN94.
CUUF COVID PROTOCOLS
- Click Here to view updated CUUF COVID-19 Protocols (adopted by the Board of Trustees March 23, 2023).
- Click Here for more information about CDC community risk levels and to check the current level for our area:
- Click Here for information about how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19
- Click Here for recommendations for what to do if you have been exposed to COVID 19.
- Click Here for more information on specific issues such as COVID vaccination, travel, etc.