Resources from CUUF
Pastoral Care Team Resources
The following link connects you to a document that will provide you resources available in our Wenatchee Valley as well as CUUF. There are resources for food, health, connection, restaurants, and connection at CUUF. This resource page will be updated regularly. If you have any questions or anything to add, contact your Pastoral Care Team Contact. (You will be receiving a call from one over this weekend.)
Here is the link for you to follow: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRzWxLZSNxN2gOm2YwWYxpAAw0ea38JhrFtmHRebLXfi9oY996gphH4G1ZrqzwW29mJ8lU77v4xeK2d/pub
Parish Nurse Resources
Lori Nitchals is our Parish Nurse here at Cascade UU Fellowship.
To read Lori’s weekly emails click here, “Notes from the Parish Nurse”
For Lori’s Household Wildfire Evacuation Plan 4/2020 Click Here
To visit our Parish Nurse page Click Here
Parish Nurse COVID Update!
Parish Nurse update on COVID testing locations
Patients will still need to be pre-screened ahead of time. We are currently providing community testing for the following:
- Patients that are symptomatic
- Patients that have had a high-risk exposure at least 5 days prior
- Patients required to have testing for a surgery or a procedure
This can be done one of two ways:
- Call the COVID Hotline Triage at 509.663.8711 option Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Lunch break 12 PM – 1 PM)
- Referred by a Primary Care Provider. *Patients MUST be pre-screened.
Lifeline Ambulance- https://lifelineambulance.net/services/covid-19-testing/
Does not require online pre-registration/screening for testing but recommends you do it on their website to get through the process more quickly.
Effective July 6, 2021, LifeLine’s Public Covid-19 Testing site is at a *NEW* location 230 Grant Rd, East Wenatchee. The hours of Operations will be Monday through Friday from 7:00am until 2:00pm.
WA DOH update on mask wearing as our economy opens-
The settings in which all people, including people who are fully vaccinated, are required to wear masks include:
- child care facilities, camps, K-12 schools, and other youth settings where children are present or expected to be present;
- health care settings, in accordance with CDC health care infection prevention and control recommendations;
- correctional facilities in areas where incarcerated individuals are present or expected to be present;
- homeless shelters in areas where individuals being served are present or expected to be present;
- public transportation and transportation hubs, including airports, bus or ferry terminals, train and subway stations
Businesses and local authorities can set their own more protective mask requirements, even though some state restrictions are being lifted.
For more info click on the link below:
Lori Nitchals, RN
Resources Developed to Assist Those in Vulnerable Situations
Here is a link to resources developed WA State Immigrant Solidarity Network to help our community members in vulnerable situations.
Religious Education Resources
If you would like Religious Education Resources, please contact our Religious Education Director, Connor Dahlin at email@example.com